beautiful nail art

Saturday 23 June 2012

One Stroke Beautiful Nail Art Design

Hey guys!!
So here is my new nail art design after so long :)
I was quite busy these days and going through some problems with my blog.
Anyhow, Today i am sharing my another one stroke beautiful nail art design that i made some days ago :)
I got a beautiful definition of one stroke nail design, Here it is:

"One-Stroke painting technique is a method that allows painters to blend, shade,
 and highlight all in one stroke of a brush"
one stroke beautiful nail art design picture
 And now comes a little tutorial of this beautiful nail art design
As you can see I used the following colors:
1. Red: Used for making flowers.
2. Black: Used as a base color.
3. White: Used for decorating the flowers and nail design.
4. Clear nail paint: for final cote and for the security of nail design :)
beautiful one stroke nail design
I am hoping that you also like my this nail design and don't forget to share your
views about the design :))

soon coming with new nail art design.
pari!!

No comments:

Post a Comment